Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/franchiscent/franchisecentral.com.au/wp-content/plugins/recent-posts-from-each-category/classes/sunrise.class.php on line 76
Why Become a Franchisee?
Franchising enjoys a success rate more than two and a half times greater than stand-alone businesses.
It’s time to make the move, BE YOUR OWN BOSS! Have the freedom and lifestyle of owning your own franchise, whilst also having the backing and support of an already established and proven business system!
Some advantages you can benefit from as a Franchisee of your own business:
- The franchisee’s lack of basic or specialist knowledge is overcome by the training program and assistance of the franchisor
- The franchisee has the incentive of owning their own business with the additional benefit of continuous assistance from the franchisor and other franchisees
- In most cases the franchisee’s business will benefit from operating under a readily identifiable name usually on a national basis, the brand.
- The franchisee will usually need less capital than would if setting up their own business
- The franchisee will have a business all set up and ready to go with systems in place and operating with a proven track record
- Interaction with fellow franchisees enabling the swapping of ideas and improving operational systems in all your businesses
- Putting it all together. The Franchise System will give the franchisee a greater chance of success then if the franchisee was to operate independently
- An industry that continues to grow solidly even through difficult economic climates.
- Becoming a franchisee gives the franchisee the confidence that the System works
- Field support by the franchisor’s operations people in ongoing operational issues and guideless
- Initial and ongoing TRAINING to assist the franchisee with the operation and development of their business
- The franchisee should, where appropriate, receive the following assistance:
- Site selection
- Preparation of plans for modelling of premises
- Obtaining finance for part of the acquisition cost of the franchise business
- Training of staff
- Purchase of equipment
- Selection and purchase of stock
- Getting the business open and running smoothly
- The franchisee receives the benefit of a greater scale of the franchisor’s advertising and promotional activities, therefore a greater public awareness of the business
- The franchisee receives the benefit of bulk purchasing and discounts